This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement demonstrates that the newly licensed LPN to - RN transition graduate has ... (Read 20 times)

TVarnum

Which statement demonstrates that the newly licensed LPN  to - RN transition graduate has experienced a degree of self-actualization?

A) My nurse manager said I will make an excellent addition to our unit's nursing staff.
  B) This license will give me the opportunity to be the best healthcare provider I can be.
  C) I can use this license to ensure that as a parent I will be able to provide well for my family.
  D) I'm going to act as a mentor to nursing students as a way to impact nursing as a profession.

Question 2

Which statement by an LPN  to- RN transition student demonstrates the greatest potential for successful adjustment to the changes typically experienced during such a role revision?

A) I've already seen that this decision is worth all the effort I will have to make to be successful.
  B) My nurse manager has promised to consider me for a permanent staff nurse position on our unit.
  C) I will address the challenges as they occur and hope that I will be successful in this change.
  D) My family is supportive of me and wants me to succeed as much as I want to succeed.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kaytorgator

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

TVarnum

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library