This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement by a licensed practical nurse demonstrates the best understanding of the challenges ... (Read 24 times)

jeatrice

Which statement by a licensed practical nurse demonstrates the best understanding of the challenges facing those entering an associate degree professional nursing program?

A) I know it will be hard but I'm sure I can be successful because I want to be a registered nurse so badly.
  B) I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to become a registered nurse and help people become whole and healthy.
  C) I know this is what I want and my family is ready to provide the support I'll need to make my studies my first priority.
  D) I'm sure I can be successful in school because as an LPN I have the basis of nursing education upon which to build.

Question 2

Which statement made by a licensed practical nurse / licensed vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) applying for admission into an associate degree nursing program demonstrates an understanding of the need for lifelong learning by healthcare professionals?

A) I've always loved learning and this decision will allow me the opportunity to do just that.
  B) An associate degree in nursing will afford me the opportunity to be the best nurse I can be.
  C) There have been so many changes in nursing theory and practice since I was in nursing school.
  D) With nursing changing so dramatically, this degree will allow me the opportunity to grow in my role.