Author Question: Which statement made by the nurse demonstrates an understanding of effective facilitation of ... (Read 54 times)

mmm

Which statement made by the nurse demonstrates an understanding of effective facilitation of affective learning?

A) Let's postpone practicing your leg strengthening exercise until after your pain medication takes effect.
  B) Please let me know when you change your leg dressing next time so I can observe your sterile technique.
  C) Managing anger effectively can be difficult; pretend I'm doing something that angers you and show me how you'd react.
  D) I'd like for you to tell me in your own words why following your diabetic diet is important in preserving your vision and kidney function

Question 2

Which intervention best demonstrates an understanding of the effect motivation has on the learning process?

A) Planning to address discharge planning when the client's family is present
  B) Providing information regarding appropriate glucose testing in simple written form
  C) Assessing a client's pain level prior to discussing a scheduled surgical procedure
  D) Addressing the older client's hearing and visual deficiencies prior to beginning the teaching process

xMRAZ

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C