Author Question: A nurse notices a posting for a management position for which she is qualified. If the nurse is in ... (Read 28 times)

torybrooks

A nurse notices a posting for a management position for which she is qualified. If the nurse is in the moving phase of Lewin's Change Theory, which statement reflects the action she is most likely to take?

a. Does nothing to obtain the position
  b. Applies for the position
  c. Identifies that change is needed
  d. Settles into the routine of her job

Question 2

An LPN is talking with her clinical instructor about her decision to return to school to become an RN. The clinical instructor interprets the LPNs outcome priority based on which statement?

a. My family wanted me to go back to school.
  b. I want to better my financial situation.
  c. I really enjoy school.
  d. I would like to advance to a teaching role someday.

lcapri7

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B