This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The LPN/LVN tells a mentor, I want to join the nursing organization that gives me the greatest voice ... (Read 9 times)

Frost2351

The LPN/LVN tells a mentor, I want to join the nursing organization that gives me the greatest voice in making policy for LPN/LVN nursing. The mentor can correctly suggest that the LPN/LVN will wish to join the

a. National League for Nursing (NLN).
  b. National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Services (NAPNES).
  c. National Federation of Practical Nurses (NFPN).
  d. American Nurses Association (ANA).

Question 2

During an employment interview, the interviewee asks what additional educational experiences the LPN/LVN can count on receiving when employed at the facility. Which continuing education opportunity is the interviewer most likely to say the agency offers?

a. Annual off-site paid workshops
  b. Orientation and in-service classes
  c. Paid courses at a local 2-year college
  d. Correspondence courses funded by NAPNES

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

momo1250

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C
The NFPN speaks on behalf of LPN/LVNs. It is governed entirely by LPN/LVNs and is the policy-making body and voice of LPN/LVNs. The NLN provides services for LPN/LVN schools of nursing, and NAPNES provides services for individual LPN/LVNs; however, these are not considered policy-making bodies for LPN/LVNs. The ANA is concerned with professional nursing.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B
These educational experiences are considered standard benefits at most agencies. The other options are benefits that may or may not be available at a given agency.

Frost2351

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kusterl

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library