Author Question: Three of the following statements describe developmental trends in self-regulation that researchers ... (Read 13 times)

washai

Three of the following statements describe developmental trends in self-regulation that researchers have observed. Which statement is not necessarily consistent with researchers' findings?

a. Absent-mindedness largely disappears.
  b. Self-evaluations become more frequent.
  c. Emotional reactions become more restrained.
  d. External rules and restrictions become internalized.

Question 2

Three of the following are examples of self-regulation. Which one is not a good example of self-regulation?

a. A child tries hard to earn the reinforcer his teacher has told him he will get for good behavior.
  b. A child reminds herself in a whisper that she should raise her hand before speaking in class.
  c. A child thinks, I paid better attention in class today. I'm going to reward myself by watching television when I get home from school.
  d. A child keeps track of the number of times he's gone to the pencil sharpener in a single day.

momtoalll

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A