This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is preparing to discharge a client who has been hospitalized with anorexia nervosa. Which ... (Read 34 times)

Alygatorr01285

The nurse is preparing to discharge a client who has been hospitalized with anorexia nervosa. Which of the following would the nurse include in the teaching plan?

A) Knowing the calorie content of numerous foods
  B) Learning strategies to control impulses
  C) Describing physiologic consequences of anorexia nervosa
  D) Setting realistic goals

Question 2

Which client statement would demonstrate a common characteristic of Cluster B personality disorder?

A. I wish someone would make that decision for me.
  B. I built this building by using materials from outer space.
  C. I'm afraid to go to group because it is crowded with people.
  D. I didn't have the money for the ring, so I just took it.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

olivia_paige29

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D
Antisocial personality disorder is included in the Cluster B personality disorders. In this disorder there is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others.

Alygatorr01285

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Gracias!

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library