This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is preparing a client for discharge who was hospitalized following a suicide attempt. ... (Read 27 times)

jon_i

The nurse is preparing a client for discharge who was hospitalized following a suicide attempt.

The nurse evaluates that the client could benefit from further development of coping strategies if the client was overheard making which of the following statements prior to discharge? 1. I know now that I can't be all things to all people all the time.
  2. It is important for me to take my medications just as prescribed.
  3. It's been good to learn better ways to deal with the stresses in my life.
  4. I know that I won't become depressed again after the treatment I received here.

Question 2

A ___________________ _ nurse assists throughout a surgery by handing the physician instruments, holding retractors, and performing other tasks that require sterile garb.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Question 3

An area free from all microorganisms where additional sterile items can be placed until they are ready for use is referred to as a(n) ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tandmlomax84

Answer to Question 1

Rationale: Depression is a mood disorder that can be a recurrent illness. The client must learn to recognize symptoms of the disorder and to know who and when to call to resume more active treatment. Each of the incorrect options indicates a successful coping mechanism or health-promoting behavior.

Answer to Question 2

Saved me massive time.

Answer to Question 3

ANS:
sterile field

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

sultana.d

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library