This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is interviewing a client and suspects that the client may have narcissistic personality ... (Read 31 times)

newbem

A nurse is interviewing a client and suspects that the client may have narcissistic personality disorder. Which client statement would help support the nurse's suspicions?

A) I have a very important position in life; everyone I know wants to be like me.
  B) My wife is poisoning my food so she can get rid of me and marry her boss.
  C) I like to work alone because then I can let my thoughts wander.
  D) I'm always the life of the party, making new friends all the time.

Question 2

A group of nursing students is reviewing information about schizoid personality trait. The students demonstrate understanding of the information when they identify which disorder as the most common comorbid disorder?

A) Depression
  B) Substance abuse
  C) Avoidant personality disorder
  D) Anxiety

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

zacnyjessica

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

strudel15

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library