Author Question: A patient states, Ever since I was a kid, I knew I should study, get good grades, and go to medical ... (Read 6 times)

wrbasek0

A patient states, Ever since I was a kid, I knew I should study, get good grades, and go to medical school. I wanted to be helpful and do good for others.. From this statement, the nurse obtains information to assess this patient's:

a. self-ideal.
  b. self-esteem.
  c. self-concept.
  d. self-actualization.

Question 2

Normative ethics is a term used for guidelines and procedures useful in establishing moral decisions and actions.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

ashely1112

Answer to Question 1

A
Self-ideal is a person's perception of how he or she should behave on the basis of personal standards.

Answer to Question 2

T

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library