This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement by the therapist is an example of confrontation? a. Your anger at your mother is ... (Read 27 times)

gbarreiro

Which statement by the therapist is an example of confrontation?

a. Your anger at your mother is very uncomfortable for you.
  b. You deal with anger by avoiding the situation.
  c. You are angry at me the same way you are angry at your mother.
  d. You are always on time for sessions, and I appreciate this.

Question 2

Culture defines the values and norms of a society.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bfulkerson77

Answer to Question 1

C
The best example of confrontation is when the nurse responds, You are angry at me the same way you are angry at your mother. The nurse is directly challenging the client's behavior with the intention of provoking a reaction from the client. The reaction is intended to help the client overcome emotional barriers to change.

Answer to Question 2

T

gbarreiro

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

amynguyen1221

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library