This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse overhears another nurse state, I can't stand the way my client's family is always here They ... (Read 47 times)

FButt

A nurse overhears another nurse state, I can't stand the way my client's family is always here They ask so many questions. I don't have time for this. Which is the most appropriate nursing response by the informed nurse?

A) Educating the family is actually more important than educating the client.
  B) Educating the client alone remains the single best way to improve health outcomes.
  C) Educating the patient and family results in better outcomes.
  D) Educating the client by himself or herself preserves the right to confidentiality.

Question 2

A 32-year-old client suffers from dissociative identity disorder. The client has 22 known personalities. What should a nurse expect to find during the assessment of this client?

A) History of alcohol abuse
  B) History of physical, psychological, or sexual abuse
  C) Frequent backaches
  D) ECG abnormalities

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bookworm410

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

FButt

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

bulacsom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library