This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A patient tells the nurse, I can't go to any unit meetings because everyone can hear my thoughts.. ... (Read 24 times)

HCHenry

A patient tells the nurse, I can't go to any unit meetings because everyone can hear my thoughts.. The nurse can correctly assess this symptom as:

a. concrete thinking.
  b. loose associations.
  c. thought broadcasting.
  d. auditory hallucinations.

Question 2

A person who has always wished to care for special children adopts a biracial child and another child who has spina bifida. What is the highest step of the value clarification process that this person has achieved?

a. Doing something with the choice in a pattern of life
  b. Choosing freely from alternatives
  c. Being happy with the choice
  d. Affirming the choice publicly

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ynlevi

Answer to Question 1

C
Believing that others can hear one's unexpressed thoughts is called thought broadcasting.

Answer to Question 2

A
The highest level of value clarification is acting in a pattern. Adopting two special children is affirmation of a pattern. Acting follows choosing and prizing in the sequence of value clarification.

HCHenry

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Excellent

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates's recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library