This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is interviewing a 28-year-old, married, female client who works as a schoolteacher. She has ... (Read 15 times)

Yi-Chen

A nurse is interviewing a 28-year-old, married, female client who works as a schoolteacher. She has just had her first child. The nurse documents that she is successfully passing through which of Erikson's developmental stages?

A) Industry versus inferiority
  B) Identity versus role confusion
  C) Intimacy versus isolation
  D) Generativity versus stagnation

Question 2

One nurse confronts another and says, You are always so talkative in the meetings. I don't know why you can't stay quiet sometimes. Which response by the other nurse reflects the technique of shifting from content to process?

A) You're right. I do speak up a lot.
  B) Sounds to me like you're agitated and we need to talk. What are you truly angry about?
  C) Are you offended that I speak up, or because my thoughts are in opposition to yours?
  D) I have the right to express my opinion.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ntsoane kedibone

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Yi-Chen

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

chereeb

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library