This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is preparing a presentation to student nurses who will be working with clients who have ... (Read 44 times)

clippers!

The nurse is preparing a presentation to student nurses who will be working with clients who have gender identity issues or sexual problems. The nurse will discuss providing clients with accurate and concise sex information.

Annon's PLISSIT model classifies this as the: A) Specific suggestions level of intervention.
  B) Intensive therapy level of intervention.
  C) Permission giving level of intervention.
  D) Limited information level of intervention.

Question 2

The nurse is having lunch with colleagues from a medical-surgical unit. One of the medical-surgical nurses states, I don't know how you can work with psych patients They scare the heck out of me.. How should the nurse respond?

A) The clients I work with have physical disorders just like the clients you work with..
  B) I don't know, sometimes I wonder what I am doing..
  C) It's not that bad, and most of the clients are not that scary..
  D) I must have better nursing skills than you..