Author Question: You are speaking quietly during your assigned time with Patient A. Patient B, who has developed a ... (Read 12 times)

ec501234

You are speaking quietly during your assigned time with Patient A. Patient B, who has developed a friendship with patient A, interrupts you and demands to talk with you at this moment. The best choice to respond to Patient B is:

A)  Please join us. We are almost finished anyway.
  B)  Patient A and I have 10 more minutes together. When our time is over, I will gladly meet with you.
  C) Patient B, Can't you see I am busy right now?
  D) If it's OK with Patient A, is OK with me.

Question 2

When planning interventions for a patient who has Alzheimer's disease, the nurse knows that patients with this disorder

A) Will remember teaching that was done yesterday
  B) Will most likely have moderate to severe memory impairment
  C) Will perform required tasks (such as dressing, grooming, and so on)
  D) Will respond well to rigid schedules

raili21

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B