This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What do you understand by Othellos calling himself one that loved notwisely but too well (V, ii, ... (Read 26 times)

james

What do you understand by Othellos calling himself one that loved notwisely but too well (V, ii, 354)?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What is Iagos motive in stabbing Roderigo?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sierray

Answer to Question 1

• Essentially, that his feelings for Desdemona were compounded too much of passion, intensity, and an almost obsessive fixation upon her and their relationship as the core of everything valuable, and too little of balance, good sense, and a clearheaded understanding of her true nature and appreciation of her genuine worth and devotion to him.

Answer to Question 2

• Live Roderigo, / He calls me to a restitution large / Of gold and jewels that I bobbed from him / As gifts to Desdemona. / It must not be (V, i, 1418).

james

Reply 2 on: Jul 20, 2018
Gracias!

sultana.d

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library