This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What do you understand by Othellos calling himself one that loved notwisely but too well (V, ii, ... (Read 28 times)

james

What do you understand by Othellos calling himself one that loved notwisely but too well (V, ii, 354)?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What is Iagos motive in stabbing Roderigo?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sierray

Answer to Question 1

• Essentially, that his feelings for Desdemona were compounded too much of passion, intensity, and an almost obsessive fixation upon her and their relationship as the core of everything valuable, and too little of balance, good sense, and a clearheaded understanding of her true nature and appreciation of her genuine worth and devotion to him.

Answer to Question 2

• Live Roderigo, / He calls me to a restitution large / Of gold and jewels that I bobbed from him / As gifts to Desdemona. / It must not be (V, i, 1418).

james

Reply 2 on: Jul 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library