This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When Allegheny International spent a half million dollars to purchase a lavish home in which to ... (Read 53 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

When Allegheny International spent a half million dollars to purchase a lavish home in
  which to entertain clients, allowed managers to fly anywhere they wanted in corporate jets,
  and allowed nepotism to dominate their hiring practices, which area of social responsibility
  was it affecting?

a. general social welfare
  b. the natural environment
  c. organizational constituents
  d. the external environment
  e. the internal environment

Question 2

The term organizational constituents refers to

a. the elements of the organizations general environment.
  b. the elements of the organizations task environment.
  c. the elements of the organizations internal environment.
  d. the organizations stockholders and employees.
  e. anyone with a stake in the organizations performance.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

huda

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

connor417

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library