Author Question: An intensive care unit nurse reports the client's condition to the nurse on the medical unit. This ... (Read 28 times)

kshipps

An intensive care unit nurse reports the client's condition to the nurse on the medical unit. This is a(an)

A) Primary source
  B) Secondary source
  C) General report
  D) Informational report

Question 2

A client states, I have trouble sleeping. I only sleep about 2 hours and then I wake up. This is

A) Subjective data
  B) Objective data
  C) Focused data
  D) Comprehensive data

lgoldst9

Answer to Question 1

Ans: B

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library