This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is providing instructions for a patient who is to begin wearing a Holter monitor. Which of ... (Read 25 times)

shofmannx20

A nurse is providing instructions for a patient who is to begin wearing a Holter monitor. Which of the following statements indicates further teaching is necessary?

1. I should press this button if I feel any chest pain or pressure.
  2. I need to write down what I eat each day.
  3. I should make notes about the activities I'm doing while I wear the monitor.
  4. I'll wear this for 2 days so the doctor can be sure to capture anything that may be going on.

Question 2

While setting up a telemetry monitor with five wires, a nurse recognizes that the ground wire is best placed in which of the following locations?

1. On the left upper thigh
  2. On the abdomen
  3. On the upper chest near the right shoulder
  4. On the center of the chest

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

wfdfwc23

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 2

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 4

shofmannx20

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library