This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The home care nurse is providing care and education to a woman who is pregnant with her first child. ... (Read 30 times)

lilldybug07

The home care nurse is providing care and education to a woman who is pregnant with her first child. The patient states, I have no money or food.

I don't know what I should do. I want to provide for my unborn child. The nurse refers the woman to the WIC program and a local food bank. This is an example of what aspect of community-based nursing?

A) Assessment
  B) Planning
  C) Restoration
  D) Evaluation

Question 2

Prior to the patient's discharge from an acute care facility, the nursing case manager has the nursing staff, patient, patient's family, physical therapist, and home health nurse meet. The purpose of this is to

A) Provide patient teaching
  B) Evaluate the effectiveness of the hospitalization
  C) Determine hospital-based services
  D) Prepare the patient for home care

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stano32

Answer to Question 1

Ans: B

Answer to Question 2

Ans: D

lilldybug07

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

scikid

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library