This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What statements made by the new graduate to the unit manager reflect effective followership? Select ... (Read 11 times)

panfilo

What statements made by the new graduate to the unit manager reflect effective followership? Select all that apply.

a. I was reading a nursing journal yesterday and found new evidence I'd like to share with you.
  b. I understand what you are saying, but I don't think you are seeing my perspective about the situation.
  c. I have an idea to solve the weekend staffing problem. What if we started by finding nurses who prefer working weekends?
  d. This problem is getting worse instead of better, so your solutions aren't working You need to offer effective solutions.
  e. I would be happy to join the education committee to develop a handbook for newly hired nurses.

Question 2

The postoperative patient is admitted to the postanesthesia care unit (PACU) with an oral airway in place, an indwelling urinary catheter, IV fluid infusing via two different sites, and a Jackson-Pratt drain pinned to the gown near the wound dressing.

What is the nurse's priority action after the patient is moved to the bed?
  a. Check the wound dressing.
  b. Obtain vital signs.
  c. Turn the patient's head to the side.
  d. Hang the urinary drainage bag on the bed frame.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scrocafella

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A, B, C, E

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

panfilo

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Gracias!

Zebsrer

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library