This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client is experiencing hallucinations and emotional lability. The nurse realizes that these are ... (Read 25 times)

tsand2

A client is experiencing hallucinations and emotional lability. The nurse realizes that these are two clinical problems that may appear with:

a. sensory deprivation. c. sensory overload.
  b. sensory deficit. d. altered level of consciousness.

Question 2

A preoperative client tells the nurse that he is anxious about the upcoming surgery. Which of the following responses would be the most appropriate for the nurse to make to this client?

a. I will be happy to explain the procedure to you and answer any questions.
  b. Let me tell you what your care will be like after surgery and how we will help you deal with the pain.
  c. Don't worry, everyone gets nervous before surgery.
  d. Can you tell me what you have been told about your surgery?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

heyhey123

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

tsand2

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

covalentbond

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library