This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement made by a 78-year-old woman indicates successful resolution of the appropriate ... (Read 28 times)

clmills979

Which statement made by a 78-year-old woman indicates successful resolution of the appropriate developmental task, according to Havighurst?

a. I have a hard time with my knees, so I no longer have a flower garden.
  b. I joined the Senior Citizens travel club.
  c. Nothing is the same since my husband died.
  d. I don't get out much anymore. My friends are all dead.

Question 2

Because the elderly client has decreased albumin concentration, the nurse should be alert for what impact on drug therapy?

a. Difficulty swallowing tablets
  b. Greater accumulation of fat-soluble drugs
  c. Higher concentrations of protein-bound drugs
  d. Difficulty absorbing medications through the intramuscular injection route

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Beatricemm

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

clmills979

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Excellent

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library