This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nursing instructor asked his nursing students to discuss their experiences with charting ... (Read 14 times)

Alainaaa8

A nursing instructor asked his nursing students to discuss their experiences with charting assessment data. Which comment by the student indicates the need for further teaching?

1) I find it difficult to avoid using phrases like the patient tolerated the procedure well.'
  2) It's confusing to have to remember which abbreviations this hospital allows.
  3) I need to work on charting assessments and interventions right after they are done.
  4) My patient was really quiet and didn't say much, so I charted that he acted depressed.

Question 2

Which of the following questions would be effective for obtaining information from a patient? Choose all that apply.

1) How did this happen to you?
  2) What was your first symptom?
  3) Why didn't you seek health care earlier?
  4) When did you start having symptoms?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jbrasil

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 4

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1, 2, 4

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bimper21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library