Author Question: Examples of positive self-talk include: Standard Text: Select all that apply. 1. I will never be ... (Read 57 times)

vicotolentino

Examples of positive self-talk include: Standard Text: Select all that apply.

1. I will never be able to do this without help.
  2. I can repeat the steps of this procedure until I get them right.
  3. This project is so big.
  4. This big project can be broken into smaller pieces.
  5. My workload is too heavy.

Question 2

The nurse explains to a client suffering from muscular spasms that which of the following CAM therapies would potentially be the most helpful in relieving the spasm?

1. Pet therapy
  2. Music therapy
  3. Acupuncture
  4. Herbalism

Carliemb17

Answer to Question 1

Rationale 1: Positive self-talk helps to calm and control stress. It influences self-esteem and energy level. Affirmations are a way to improve self-talk.

Answer to Question 2

Rationale 1: Pet therapy provides companionship and reduces stress.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

vicotolentino

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library