This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When looking at multiple comparisons, the more tests that you run, the more likely that you will ... (Read 8 times)

ec501234

When looking at multiple comparisons, the more tests that you run, the more likely that you will have a _______.

a. Type I error
  b. Type II error
  c. mean squared error
  d. random error

Question 2

In the analysis of variance, MSGroups measures how different group means are, and MSerror measures variability within each group. If the null hypothesis were false, what would we expect to find?

a. That MSgroups and MSerror would be roughly equal.
  b. That MSgroups would be larger than MSerror.
  c. That MSerror is larger than MSgroups.
  d. That MSerror is close to zero.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xoxo123

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

B

ec501234

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Zebsrer

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library