This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a characteristic of complexity science? a. Patterns of knowledge ... (Read 11 times)

altibaby

Which of the following is a characteristic of complexity science?

a. Patterns of knowledge application
  b. A rigid approach for describing experiences
  c. Reducing phenomena to smallest properties
  d. Orientation to studying the nature of people's needs

Question 2

Which of the following statements by a new mother indicates that the nurse needs to provide additional teaching before the client is discharged home with her infant?

a. I will be using infant formula, which will provide all the nutrition that my new baby needs.
  b. I can feed my new baby every three to four hours when I get home.
  c. I will need to sterilize all my baby's bottles and nipples to make sure they don't have any germs.
  d. I can put a few drops of honey in my baby's formula to make it taste better.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mollythedog

Answer to Question 1

C

Feedback
A Patterns of knowledge application are not characteristic of complexity science.
B Complexity science is not a rigid approach for describing experiences.
C Complexity science consists of dynamic and interactive phenomena reduced to the smallest properties that can be observed within their natural context so that their interactions can be interpreted with as little interference as possible from prior assumptions.
D Complexity science is not characterized by an orientation to studying the nature of people's needs.

Answer to Question 2

D
Honey and corn syrup are potential sources of botulism toxin.
Infant formula provides all the nutrition that a newborn infant needs.
Newborns need to be fed every three to four hours.
Bottles and their nipples need to be sterilized.

altibaby

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

ricroger

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library