This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a characteristic of complexity science? a. Patterns of knowledge ... (Read 14 times)

altibaby

Which of the following is a characteristic of complexity science?

a. Patterns of knowledge application
  b. A rigid approach for describing experiences
  c. Reducing phenomena to smallest properties
  d. Orientation to studying the nature of people's needs

Question 2

Which of the following statements by a new mother indicates that the nurse needs to provide additional teaching before the client is discharged home with her infant?

a. I will be using infant formula, which will provide all the nutrition that my new baby needs.
  b. I can feed my new baby every three to four hours when I get home.
  c. I will need to sterilize all my baby's bottles and nipples to make sure they don't have any germs.
  d. I can put a few drops of honey in my baby's formula to make it taste better.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mollythedog

Answer to Question 1

C

Feedback
A Patterns of knowledge application are not characteristic of complexity science.
B Complexity science is not a rigid approach for describing experiences.
C Complexity science consists of dynamic and interactive phenomena reduced to the smallest properties that can be observed within their natural context so that their interactions can be interpreted with as little interference as possible from prior assumptions.
D Complexity science is not characterized by an orientation to studying the nature of people's needs.

Answer to Question 2

D
Honey and corn syrup are potential sources of botulism toxin.
Infant formula provides all the nutrition that a newborn infant needs.
Newborns need to be fed every three to four hours.
Bottles and their nipples need to be sterilized.

altibaby

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Excellent

adf223

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library