This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What is an example of a research finding that supports the notion that children of divorce may hold ... (Read 24 times)

mpobi80

What is an example of a research finding that supports the notion that children of divorce may hold diminished expectations of the permanence of marriage?

a. 92 of women from intact families strongly agreed with the statement If I marry, I expect my marriage to last for life, compared to 42 of women from divorced families
  b. 92 of men from intact families strongly agreed with the statement If I marry, I expect my marriage to last for life, compared to 42 of men from divorced families
  c. 92 of women from intact families strongly agreed with the statement If I marry, I expect my marriage to last for life, compared to 82 of women from divorced families
  d. 92 of men from intact families strongly agreed with the statement If I marry, I expect my marriage to last for life, compared to 82 of men from divorced families

Question 2

Which statement is true regarding American students' opinions about love and marriage?

a. Students in the U.S. were lowest in rating the importance of love in getting married, and in the importance of love in remaining married.
  b. Students in the U.S. were highest in rating the importance of love in getting married, and in rating the importance of love in remaining married.
  c. Students in the U.S. were highest in rating the importance of love in getting married, but were relatively low in rating the importance of love in remaining married.
  d. Students in the U.S. were relatively low in rating the importance of love in getting married, but were highest in rating the importance of love in remaining married.