This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: While answering questions posed by a nurse during a health history, a young woman says, Before my ... (Read 18 times)

fagboi

While answering questions posed by a nurse during a health history, a young woman says, Before my period I get headaches, am moody, and my breasts hurt. What is the client experiencing?

A) Perimenopause
  B) Menarche
  C) PMS
  D) Menses

Question 2

A heterosexual couple enjoys both anal and vaginal intercourse. What may result from these sexual activities?

A) Feelings of guilt and shame
  B) Vaginal infections
  C) Damage to the vagina
  D) Penile infections

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bd5255

Answer to Question 1

Ans: C
Menstrual cyclerelated distress, commonly called premenstrual (tension) syndrome (PMS), occurs in 50 to 90 of the female population. It is characterized by irritability, emotional tension, anxiety, mood changes, headache, breast tenderness, and water retention.

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B
Once the penis is placed in the rectum, it should not be introduced into the vagina without thorough cleansing because microorganisms present in the rectum may cause vaginal infections.

fagboi

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Excellent

ashely1112

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library