This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: While answering questions posed by a nurse during a health history, a young woman says, Before my ... (Read 20 times)

fagboi

While answering questions posed by a nurse during a health history, a young woman says, Before my period I get headaches, am moody, and my breasts hurt. What is the client experiencing?

A) Perimenopause
  B) Menarche
  C) PMS
  D) Menses

Question 2

A heterosexual couple enjoys both anal and vaginal intercourse. What may result from these sexual activities?

A) Feelings of guilt and shame
  B) Vaginal infections
  C) Damage to the vagina
  D) Penile infections

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bd5255

Answer to Question 1

Ans: C
Menstrual cyclerelated distress, commonly called premenstrual (tension) syndrome (PMS), occurs in 50 to 90 of the female population. It is characterized by irritability, emotional tension, anxiety, mood changes, headache, breast tenderness, and water retention.

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B
Once the penis is placed in the rectum, it should not be introduced into the vagina without thorough cleansing because microorganisms present in the rectum may cause vaginal infections.

fagboi

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Gracias!

ryhom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library