This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which essential oil can be used during aromatherapy to treat nausea? A) Lavender B) Garlic C) ... (Read 18 times)

kamilo84

Which essential oil can be used during aromatherapy to treat nausea?

A) Lavender
  B) Garlic
  C) Parsley
  D) Peppermint

Question 2

A client interested in acupuncture asks a nurse, Just exactly what does it do? What would the nurse explain?

A) Acupuncture is based on a philosophy of laying on of hands.
  B) I don't think it does anything, so I don't know anything about it.
  C) It uses a manual process of adjusting the spine.
  D) It changes the flow of energy and helps healing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tkempin

Answer to Question 1

Ans: D
Essential oils commonly used in a health care setting to treat nausea include ginger and peppermint. Garlic, lavender, and parsley are not used to treat nausea.

Answer to Question 2

Ans: D
Acupuncture is based on a belief in energy circuits that nourish and supply all cells and organs of the body. By placing needles at particular acupoints, the flow of energy is either increased or decreased, contributing to healing.

kamilo84

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

daiying98

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library