This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When the patient is told that his insurance will no longer pay for his physical therapy, the nurse ... (Read 14 times)

haleyc112

When the patient is told that his insurance will no longer pay for his physical therapy, the nurse is aware that this obstruction to his goal may result in which concept?

a. Conflict
  b. Adaptation
  c. Frustration
  d. Anxiety

Question 2

The patient is concerned about confidentiality and asks the nurse not to tell anyone what is said. What is the best response by the nurse?

a. I am required to report any intent to hurt yourself or others.
  b. Conversations between patient and nurse are confidential.
  c. What we say can be secret. What I write in the chart is available to the health team.
  d. I can't help you unless you trust me.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

karmakat49

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C
Frustration refers to anything that interferes with goal-directed activity.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: A
No secrets are allowed to be kept by a member of the health care team.

haleyc112

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library