This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Vitamin A is used to: 1. treat blood deficiency when doing a blood transfusion. 2. stop ... (Read 7 times)

haleyc112

Vitamin A is used to:

1. treat blood deficiency when doing a blood transfusion.
  2. stop bleeding.
  3. make stool softer.
  4. treat eye diseases and night blindness.

Question 2

An HIV-infected patient asks, Why do you have to wear gloves to dress the wound on my foot? I thought blood was the only thing you had to be careful with. What will the nurse tell the patient?

1. I don't know, I just put them on.
  2. Everyone wears gloves in the hospital.
  3. Your wound is draining clear fluid.
  4. I don't know, the wound is dry.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

rnehls

Answer to Question 1

Vitamin A is used in the treatment of specific eye diseases and night blindness.

Answer to Question 2

It is necessary to avoid exposure to lesions or body fluids.

haleyc112

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library