This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Vitamin A is used to: 1. treat blood deficiency when doing a blood transfusion. 2. stop ... (Read 8 times)

haleyc112

Vitamin A is used to:

1. treat blood deficiency when doing a blood transfusion.
  2. stop bleeding.
  3. make stool softer.
  4. treat eye diseases and night blindness.

Question 2

An HIV-infected patient asks, Why do you have to wear gloves to dress the wound on my foot? I thought blood was the only thing you had to be careful with. What will the nurse tell the patient?

1. I don't know, I just put them on.
  2. Everyone wears gloves in the hospital.
  3. Your wound is draining clear fluid.
  4. I don't know, the wound is dry.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

rnehls

Answer to Question 1

Vitamin A is used in the treatment of specific eye diseases and night blindness.

Answer to Question 2

It is necessary to avoid exposure to lesions or body fluids.

haleyc112

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library