This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The text setting for Behold, Spring is __________. a) primarilysyllabic b) always melismatic, ... (Read 527 times)

jilianpiloj

The text setting for Behold, Spring is __________.

a) primarilysyllabic
  b) always melismatic, with considerable polyphonic elaboration
  c) trochaic
  d) largely syllabic, with occasional melismas

Question 2

In the middle section of My Lord Help Me to Pray, the voices overlap to create a __________.

a) slow homophonic texture
  b) texture of pervading imitation
  c) monophonic chant-like texture
  d) thick polyphonic texture

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nothere

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

jilianpiloj

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

JaynaD87

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library