This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following are characteristics of a mass in simple harmonic motion? I. The motion ... (Read 82 times)

tichca

Which of the following are characteristics of a mass in simple harmonic motion? I. The motion repeats at regular intervals. II. The motion is sinusoidal. III. The restoring force is proportional to the displacement from equilibrium.

A) I and II only
  B) I and III only
  C) II and III only
  D) all of the above
  E) none of the above

Question 2

If you move a clock from Earth to the Moon, the clock runs

A) slower.
  B) no differently.
  C) faster.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jackie

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

tichca

Reply 2 on: Jul 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

vickyvicksss

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

The FDA recognizes 118 routes of administration.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library