This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If Jack says I am so angry, because I saw my girlfriend talking to Sam, a reply most consistent with ... (Read 17 times)

rlane42

If Jack says I am so angry, because I saw my girlfriend talking to Sam, a reply most consistent with reality therapy would be

a. You are choosing to be angry at your girlfriend because you saw her talking to someone else.
  b. You're really angry and maybe jealous because your girlfriend seems to show interest in someone else.
  c. You seem to believe that it would be terrible for your girlfriend to talk to Sam.
  d. Why do you think that you're girlfriend was talking to Sam?

Question 2

Adlerian theory believes all of the following about basic mistakes patients make in constructing a view of the nature of the world EXCEPT:

a. distortions of life demands.
  b. faulty values.
  c. maximization of one's worth.
  d. overgeneralizations .

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cassie_ragen

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

rlane42

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library