This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: With less verbal or resistant clients, which of the following is most likely to be helpful in ... (Read 10 times)

gbarreiro

With less verbal or resistant clients, which of the following is most likely to be helpful in obtaining specific information?

a. Could you tell me more about that? Expand on that please.
 b. Do you mind talking to me? Why did that happen?
 c. What happened first? Then what happened? What was the result?
  d. Why did you do that?

Question 2

Could you tell me a success story that you have had? What was it that you didright? This question is an example of

a. searching for strengths and wellness.
 b. leading the client to avoid deeper issues.
 c. an open question phrased in a closed fashion.
  d. challenging the client.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tuate

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

gbarreiro

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
Wow, this really help

diana chang

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library