This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The two primary diagnostic categories related to substance abuse in the DSM-IV-TR are: (a) ... (Read 28 times)

michelleunicorn

The two primary diagnostic categories related to substance abuse in the DSM-IV-TR are:

(a) Intoxication and withdrawal
   (b) Dependence and addiction
   (c) Abuse and dependence
   (d) Acute and chronic

Question 2

Taking in messages from others wholesale without digesting them or seeing if they fit one's personality is called:

A. Introjection.
   B. Confluence.
   C. I-boundaries.
   D. Retroflection.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Pariscourtney

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

michelleunicorn

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

JCABRERA33

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library