This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Teachers can communicate that the assignment is cooperative by a. Giving groups only one copy of ... (Read 24 times)

silviawilliams41

Teachers can communicate that the assignment is cooperative by

a. Giving groups only one copy of the materials
  b. Structure intergroup competition
  c. Give each student part of the material to learn
  d. a and c
  e. All of the above

Question 2

Client: The judge says that I have to control my anger in front of my kids, so she sent me to anger management classes with you. Although I don't agree, she says the first thing I need to do is to write three ways that I will control my anger.

The problem with this goal is that it is not: a) Salient to the client
  b) The start of something
  c) Inclusive of the client's hard work
  d) Small

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mjenn52

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

A

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library