This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: April has always had trouble quitting smoking until she became pregnant. Why would the text say that ... (Read 20 times)

javeds

April has always had trouble quitting smoking until she became pregnant. Why would the text say that might that be?

a. The morning sickness made smoking unpalatable.
  b. Quitting was important for the baby, who she always wanted.
  c. It's easier to regulate for someone else than for yourself
  d. All of these

Question 2

Which of these statements is an example of what researchers say is a common life goal that will make your target more achievable?

a. I will be happier
  b. I will feel more connected to others.
  c. I will be more energetic.
  d. All of these.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kjones0604

Answer to Question 1

B.

Answer to Question 2

D.

javeds

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Excellent

kjohnson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library