This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following foods brought in by friends for your client with celiac disease is not ... (Read 12 times)

saliriagwu

Which of the following foods brought in by friends for your client with celiac disease is not appropriate for his ingestion?
 a. deep-fried cheese sticks
  b. vanilla ice cream
  c. smoked ham
  d. soft drinks

Question 2

Which statement by a parent of a child with cystic fibrosis suggests further teaching is needed?
 a. My child will have to take multivitamins, especially vitamins A, D, E, and K, the rest of his life.
  b. I use very little salt in cooking, and I don't allow my family to add salt to their foods since hypertension runs in my side of the family.
  c. Since my child requires more calories, I keep high-energy foods available on a special shelf for him to grab for between-meal snacks.
  d. It is important for us to keep his breathing under control so he is more inclined to eat.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

karmakat49

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

b

saliriagwu

Reply 2 on: Aug 2, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

connor417

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library