This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Venue under the FOIA and Privacy Act permits a lawsuit in any of the following except: a. where ... (Read 16 times)

Alainaaa8

Venue under the FOIA and Privacy Act permits a lawsuit in any of the following except:

a. where the records are located
  b. where the complainant resides
  c. the District of Columbia
  d. where the incident or occurrence that the information pertains to occurred

Question 2

Why did the Supreme Court reject Dred Scott's petition for freedom? I. The filed his petition in the wrong federal court. II. res judicata III. He was not a person under the law. IV. The Missouri Compromise was unconstitutional.

A) I and II
  B) III and IV
  C) I and III
  D) I, II, III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lgoldst9

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

B

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Aug 3, 2018
Excellent

okolip

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library