This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Venue under the FOIA and Privacy Act permits a lawsuit in any of the following except: a. where ... (Read 15 times)

Alainaaa8

Venue under the FOIA and Privacy Act permits a lawsuit in any of the following except:

a. where the records are located
  b. where the complainant resides
  c. the District of Columbia
  d. where the incident or occurrence that the information pertains to occurred

Question 2

Why did the Supreme Court reject Dred Scott's petition for freedom? I. The filed his petition in the wrong federal court. II. res judicata III. He was not a person under the law. IV. The Missouri Compromise was unconstitutional.

A) I and II
  B) III and IV
  C) I and III
  D) I, II, III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lgoldst9

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

B

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Aug 3, 2018
Wow, this really help

helenmarkerine

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library