This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Among the racial/ethnic categories used by the U.S. Census, which of the following is most often ... (Read 22 times)

tsand2

Among the racial/ethnic categories used by the U.S. Census, which of the following is most often designated as an ethnic category?

a. White
  b. Hispanic
  c. Asian/Pacific Islander
  d. Native American

Question 2

All of the following were factors responsible for the curtailing of large-scale immigration from Europe EXCEPT:

a. restrictive immigration quotas.
  b. World War I.
  c. the Great Depression.
  d. the Hart-Cellar Act.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bhavsar

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

tsand2

Reply 2 on: Aug 7, 2018
Wow, this really help

ecabral0

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library