This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A full keg (1/2 barrel) of beer contains which AP amount: a. 1894 ounces b. 1948 ounces c. ... (Read 11 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

A full keg (1/2 barrel) of beer contains which AP amount:

a. 1894 ounces
  b. 1948 ounces
  c. 1984 ounces
  d. 1845
  e. None of the above

Question 2

How can an operator help to ensure employee health?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yahahah24021

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

a. Employees who have symptoms that suggest they are susceptible to passing along bacteria should not be allowed near food. If they have a fever or are sneezing, coughing, or have oozing burns or cuts, they are prime candidates for spreading harmful bacteria. Blood contaminates food and any surface with which it comes into contact. If food is exposed to an employee's blood, it must be discarded immediately. Employees who have cuts can continue to work as long as the cut is protected. Water-resistant bandages, changed often and covered with water-resistant material or plastic gloves, will serve as protection. The same procedures should be followed for burns. Personal Hygiene. The first step to staying healthy is to practice good health habits. This involves:
i. Bathing daily with soap and water,
ii. Covering one's mouth when coughing or sneezing, then washing
hands immediately afterward,
iii. Avoiding such things as scratching the head or touching the mouth or nose,
iv. Not eating, drinking, chewing gum, or smoking when food is being prepared or cleaned,
v. Avoiding the dropping of sweat onto food or equipment,
vi. Using disposable towels to wipe away sweat and washing the hands before working with food,
vii. Using hair restraints,
viii. Keeping nails short and clean.
b. Hand washing. Bacterial contamination occurs primarily when microorganisms are spread to food from the hands of employees. For this reason the best way to prevent contamination is effective hand washing. Hand sinks should be readily accessible and be used exclusively for this purpose. Warm water, soap, and disposable towels or an air-drying machine are required for effective hand washing. Hands must be washed after any act that might cause contaminationusing the toilet, eating or drinking, handling raw food, and so on. Similarly, hands should not be dried or wiped on aprons. Clothing.Employee changing rooms should be kept separate from food preparation areas. Uniforms should also be clean and changed when necessary to prevent contamination.

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Aug 10, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

strudel15

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library