Author Question: Explain the importance of ethical concerns in purchase decision making. What will be an ideal ... (Read 47 times)

OSWALD

Explain the importance of ethical concerns in purchase decision making.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What type of farming permits the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and herbicides in the growing process?

a. Experimental
  b. Conventional
  c. Integrated
  d. Organic

jgranad15

Answer to Question 1

Activities that are legal may not be ethical. Purchasers can ask several questions to help them determine what to do when there no specific policies in place: Is it legally permitted? Does it follow company policies? Does it harm anyone? Is it fair and truthful? Would I care if it happened to me? Would I tell others about it? What if everyone person did the same?

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library